Cable Tricep Extension
In this video Head Coach, Adrian Ball, covers the Cable Tricep Extension. The Cable Tricep Extension is a great exercise for the specific development of the Triceps due to it’s isolative movement pattern.
- Attach the appropriate attachment to a cable stack as high as possible and assume a standing position.
- Grasp the attachment (in this scenario, the rope) with a neutral grip and lean forward slightly by hinging at the hips.
- Initiate the movement by extending the elbows and flexing the triceps.
- Pull the rope down until the elbows are almost locked out and then slowly lower under control back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Check out the other arm movements we have available on the site by simply selecting “Arms” in the categories.