Dumbbell Incline Curl
In this video Head Coach, Adrian Ball, covers the Dumbbell Incline Curl. The Dumbbell Incline Curl is a fantastic isolation exercise for the biceps.
- Set a Bench at an angle higher than 45 degrees but lower than 90.
- Sit down against the bench, keeping your back straight and your abdominal muscles tight. Your weights should be at your sides to start, one in each hand.
- When you’ve got into the said starting position, lift each dumbbell, palms up, toward your shoulders. It’s important to keep your upper arms tight so that you can isolate the biceps musculature as you move your lower arms only. Try not to lift the shoulders.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to your starting position. Don’t release the weights too fast. This should be a controlled movement.
- Repeat the movement for repetitions
Check out the other arm movements we have available on the site by simply selecting “Arms” in the categories.